with Sommer and Paul Sobin
July 22-29, 2019
Retreat away from it all in the Italian country-side. This paradise is like no other with panoramic views of the Tuscan valley from all sides of the center.
The superb food is straight off the land prepared with love, the olive groves and vineyard surrounds on all sides. Watch the sunset while looking out at the charming adjacent mountain top villages and have your breath taken away. This is a retreat setting like no other. Sommer and Paul and are delighted to welcome a limited group of 22 participants to this enchanted setting. Participants will have ample opportunity to retreat inwardly as well as to soak in the beauty of the region, practice daily and enjoy great company. Come see why artists, chefs and spiritual seekers alike are forever moved by breathing in the Tuscan air!
- Two daily yoga asana sessions for mixed levels (no major injuries) in an old wine cellar with windows overlooking two castle topped villages
- Daily dharma talks and guided meditations
- Farm to table local meals- all meals provided except one dinner out
- One meal out at a local farm to table restaurant and excursion to Pienza
- Local wine tour
- Local farm and cheese making tour
- 2 Panoramic swimming pools on site
- Onsite vineyard, gardens, olive grove, chef and gelato!
RETREAT CENTER: Agriturismo TERRE DI NANO
Other options available for a separate fee include:
- Local spa appointments in Monetpulciano
- Wine tours in nearby villages
- Concierge to help book a rental car to explore the surrounding region and a to help you plan your journey
Suggested places to visit in the region for a day trip: Montepulciano, Montichello, Montalcino, Pienza, S. Giovanni, Siena, Florence, Chiusi, Radicofani, Assisi
Accommodations in the Villa :
Total Package Rates
All Rooms Double Person Occupancy – $2, 850 per person
$500 reserve your space, first come, first serve.
Limited to 22 participants
Shared occupancy only - if you have a roommate please notify us, if not we will pair you up with a roomie!